The Application Process
Once you have a good grasp on Gazelles and our coaching approach and are ready to move forward, please follow these steps:
- Complete and submit the application online.
- Send an e-mail to our Coaching Services Coordinator, Jean, at email@example.com to schedule an exploratory telephone conversation.
- After our discussion, if we feel it is a good fit both ways, you will need to provide:
- A professional profile (CV) and three references for us to speak with in due time (two business client references and one character reference).
- A summary business overview on how you plan to use Gazelles resources and relationships in your firm (2-3 paragraphs). The purpose of this document is to provide visibility into the locations, number of coaches, and overall fit of Gazelles into your business.
- Completion of a selling skills and a personal strengths assessment.
We will provide you an ROI profile, our brand promise and benefits, and any other documentation that will help you in your investigation and decision-making process, including access to other Gazelles International coaches with which to speak.
The application and due diligence process take between 2 to 4 weeks to complete.
The Acceptance Process
After we have both completed our sides of the due diligence process, we will schedule a final call to answer any remaining questions and decide whether to proceed or not with the application and acceptance process.
If we agree to proceed, you will provide your legal business name and address, and Gazelles International will prepare a Gazelles International Coaching Association Agreement for you to complete along with a billing authorization form. Once you return these documents and payment, you will be accepted into Gazelles International.
The New Gazelles Coach
Once accepted, orientation will be your first action as a new Gazelles coach. As a new coach you will receive:
- A copy of Scaling Up by Verne Harnish
- Online access to the “Coaches Only” portion of this website and to the “Members Only” website.
- Online access to the Gazelles Growth Institute online seminars.
- An invitation to the bi-annual Coaches and Growth summits (May and October in the United States, March in Australia, April/May in Europe). Your dues as a coach cover registration to these conferences. Your own cost will only be travel, lodging, and any special one-time events.
Finally, you will have access to the Gazelles International Coaches Certification Program to become a certified coach.
Becoming a Gazelles International Coach can truly make a difference for your business and your clients. We invite you to explore your opportunities with Gazelles International.