Our coaches receive exposure to the best professional development and executive education available today as well as best partnerships and best practices. Gazelles International coaches receive the following benefits and more:
- Paid registration fees, materials and working sessions for the semi-annual Gazelles Coaches Summits, Fall Growth Summit, and Spring Sales & Marketing Summit. These Gazelles conferences help our coaches and other members of their firms stay on the cutting edge of practical, effective processes, which they can profitably share with their own clients. For a registration fee, clients may also attend.
- Client awareness and exposure through our global Gazelles and Gazelles International branding, marketing and partner relationships.
- A bio with contact information on the Gazelles International website and semi-annual Summit Conference Book; plus access and exposure to the value of technologies shared among Gazelles International affiliates.
- Entry to exceptional networking, professional education and best practices exchange opportunities with other successful consulting and coaching professionals through peer exchange and periodic exposure to other top business thinkers and successful entrepreneurs throughout the world.
- Access to the coaches’ web resource portal GICoaches.com, containing case studies, partnership information, a collaborative forum, and many other online, 24/7 coaching resources.
- Access to Gazelles Growth Institute learning portal with online seminars by top business thought leaders.
Gazelles coaches also have the opportunity to participate in the Gazelles International Certification process. This process formally certifies coaches in the latest Gazelles and Rockefeller Habits processes and tools (Four Decisions™). Certified coaches enjoy additional benefits including:
- Access to the Gazelles International Partnership Program with thought leaders including Gazelles Growth Institute Affiliate Program, Dave Kurlan (Objective Management Group), Bob Bloom (The Inside Advantage), Mike Carroll (Intelligent Conversations), Brad Smart (Topgrading®), among others. These partnerships provide additional content and revenue opportunities for our coaches who sell or refer partner content, services or products. Partnerships complement and bolster the Four Decisions™ certification training and content in the areas of People, Strategy, Execution and Cash.
- Use of exclusive versions of Gazelles Intellectual Property licensed only for use by our certified coaches. Certified coaches also gain leverage from Verne Harnish’s relationship with Fortune Magazine and our extensive international network of thought leaders and content partners.
- A searchable bio on the Gazelles International website with complete contact information including links to certified coaches’ own websites and social media profiles. Clients and fellow coaches can use our website’s search function to find certified coaches in their area.
- Special access to “certified coaches only” content on the GICoaches.com website with additional resources, materials and peer-to-peer discussion and networking.
- Use of the Gazelles International Certified logo for use on business cards, websites, e-mail signatures, etc., gaining leverage and recognition from the Gazelles International brand as well as “certified” status.
- Authoring privileges on the Gazelles Coaches Blog, as well as access to Gazelles certified coaches’ social media groups.
- Private-label use and distribution of Gazelles’ weekly e-newsletter content, authored by Verne Harnish, with appropriate citation.
- And more! We are always looking for ways to add value to certification for our coaches, so this list is ever expanding.